We are looking for a senior back-end developer, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker and great executioner, to join our fast growing B2C company. Our back-end developers implement API and smart algorithms which are used by our applications. STEPS is a data-driven, B2C company, and the job of the back-end developer is to make the STEPS experience come true.
• 3+ years of MongoDB experience.
• Experience with AWS (Serverless Framework, API Gateways & Lambdas).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with common back-end development tools such as NPM and Webpack.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
• Ensure the performance, quality and the efficiency of the server code.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Work closely with client developers to create well-implemented products.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
STEPS is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. STEPS is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.