We are looking for an algorithm engineer to join our fast-growing B2C company. The algorithm engineer will define and develop algorithms based on users' data to optimize the data we show to our users. The algorithm engineer will also analyze data day-by-day to maintain and improve the existing algorithms.
• Experience with recommendations algorithms and how to develop them in scale.
• Excellent data analysis skills for improving algorithms based on users' data.
• 3+ years of MongoDB experience.
• Experience with AWS (Serverless Framework, API Gateways & Lambdas).
• B.Sc in Computer Science or Math.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail-oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a "Can-Do" mentality and mindset.
• Define and develop algorithms based on data received from users.
• Maintain and improve developed algorithms based on users' data analysis.
• Implement the algorithms as part of the server code and integrate with Steps' database.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision-making within tight schedules.
Steps is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Steps is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.