We are looking for a senior iOS developer, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker and great executioner, to join our fast growing B2C company. Our iOS app allows our users touch our vision and you will have a major impact on our product and growth by joining our iOS team. STEPS is a data-driven, B2C company, and the job of the iOS Developer is to make the STEPS experience come true.
• 5+ years of professional experience building iOS applications.
• Experience with Swift language.
• Handling different versions of iOS and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Experience with Google Maps SDK or Mapbox SDK.
• Experience with common iOS frameworks such as Alamofire, Realm, Firebase, etc.
• Experience with animations and micro-interactions' implementation.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
• Experience with caching mechanisms.
• Experience with Git.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
• Take conceptual product and design ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers to implement best-in-class user experiences.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
STEPS is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. STEPS is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.