We are looking for a senior front-end developer, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker and great executioner, to join our fast growing B2C company. Design and user interface are at the forefront of everything we do, and you will have a major impact on our product and growth by implementing them. Steps is a data-driven, B2C company, and the job of the front-end Developer is to make the Steps experience come true.
• 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with Mapbox or Leaflet.
• Experience with software like Zeplin, Figma and etc.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
• Experience with MongoDB.
• Experience with Next.js.
• Experience with Node.js.
• Experience with AWS (Serverless Framework, API Gateways & Lambdas).
• Take conceptual product and design ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers to implement best-in-class user experiences.
• Work closely with Back-end Developers to create well-implemented product.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
Steps is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Steps is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.