STEPS is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is a reliable and organized leader with fantastic interpersonal skills, proactive, with management experience to lead our multi-disciplinary development team and accomplish project goals effectively.
The responsibilities include analyzing product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development life cycle
• Organizational, research, and time-management skills with the ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
• Challenges lover and problem-solving attitude
• Passionate, thorough, and hard worker
• Drive the product and business-planning process across the company
• Drive the execution of all product life cycle processes for the product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
• Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
STEPS is a fast-growing, well-funded start up, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. STEPS is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.