STEPS is looking for a Product Manager whois a reliable and organized leader with fantastic interpersonal skills,proactive,with management experience to lead our multi-disciplinary development team andaccomplish project goals effectively.
The responsibilities include analysingproduct requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’resuccessfully achieved.
The job is in our TLV office, located inMidtown Tower.
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product developmentlifecycle
• Organizational, research, and time-management skills with the ability tomanage complex projects and multi-task.
• Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
• Challenges lover and problem-solving attitude
• Passionate, thorough, and hard worker
• Drive the product and business-planning process across the company
• Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the product,including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototypeconstruction and final product development
• Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and salesteams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resourcesto ensure success for the entire organization
STEPS is a fast-growing, well-fundedstartup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information.STEPS is the platform for communities to create customized maps and shareinformation about places they love.