STEPS is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is a reliable and organized leader with fantastic interpersonal skills, proactive, with management experience to lead our multi-disciplinary development team and accomplish project goals effectively.
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development life cycle
• Organizational, research, and time-management skills with the ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies/
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
• Challenges lover and problem-solving attitude
• Passionate, thorough, and hard worker
• Drive the product and business-planning process across the company
• Drive the execution of all product life cycle processes for the product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
• Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
STEPS is a fast-growing, well-funded start up, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. STEPS is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.