How the world is mapped hasn’t changed in a decade. We’re changing that.
Steps is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, disrupting the world of location-based information. We’re building the mapping platform that redefines how people find information about the things and places they love. But we’re not just map nerds. We know that our most important asset is our people and that our success depends on our team. We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our family. We’re a team of go-getters - we work hard, are passionate, and seriously are changing the world. Are you up for the challenge?
• Researcher at heart with strong mathematical intuition
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail-oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy
• 2+ of experience as a Product/Business/Marketing/Data Analyst
•Experience in SQL and visualization tools
• Experience in defining and monitoring Product KPIs
• Knowledge in statistics (Hypothesis tests etc.)
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a "Can-Do" mentality and mindset.
• Solve product problems with analytical solutions
• Develop new innovative Data Science ideas from conception to realization
• Track the KPIS of the product and the organization
• Do QA on the data
• Work closely with product managers, engineers, and others across the company.
• Define the metrics we use to measure the success and health of product
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.