Steps is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager! We’re looking for a strong leader, with fantastic interpersonal skills, a proactive approach with experience in planning sales strategies to perform sales activities and accomplish project goals effectively.
The responsibilities include developing customer relationships that promote retention and creating procedures that optimize the customer experience.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent experience
• Experience in sales & marketing
• Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects
• Technical inclination and ability to learn new software programs
• Native English with excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• A passion for overcoming challenges and a problem-solving attitude
• Passionate, thorough, and hard worker
• Contacting potential customers
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities for collaboration
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
• Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize the product based on their business needs
• Manage the Steps Accelerator to onboard new customers, provide technical support to customers and training on the product
Steps is a fast-growing startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. We give every individual, community, and business an easy way to create customized maps and share information about the places they love.