We are looking for a talented manual QA, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard worker, and great executioner to join our fast-growing B2C company.
The QA Team identifies and reports technical issues across various aspects of a product, such as functionality, durability, safety, and speed, to ensure that the quality of the final product matches the quality guidelines and expectations set by the company.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Knowledge in QA testing (writing STD / bug reporting / executing tests).
• Excellent attention to detail and passion for quality.
• Communicating effectively in a team setting.
• Knowledge of QA terminology, methods, and tools.
• Experience in Mobile and Web testing.
• Experience with Jira.
• Great English skills.
• Detect, log, and report program bugs and glitches.
• Reproduce bugs reported by other people inside or outside the company and create relevant tasks for the development teams.
• Ensure the quality of the product.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision-making within tight schedules.
Steps is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Steps is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.