How the world is mapped hasn’t changed in a decade. We’re changing that. Are you ready to join us for the ride?
Steps is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, disrupting the world of location-based information. We’re building the mapping platform that will redefine how people find information about the things and places they love. But we’re not just map nerds. We know that our most important asset is our people and that our success depends on our team. We’re looking for an HR rockstar to join our family and lead and execute our people growth strategy. We’re a team of go-getters - we work hard, are passionate, and seriously are changing the world. Are you up for the challenge?
• Collaborate with the CEO and the Head of Operations to build the yearly HR roadmap
• Lead E2E talent acquisition process for candidates in Israel, the US, and Eastern Europe including head-hunting, CV screening, phone & onsite interviews, etc.
• Design and implement employee onboarding process
• Ensure that that we build and retain a strong culture as we scale our team rapidly
• Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives
• Go-getter attitude!
• 3+ years experience in an HR role at a high-growth tech start-up
• Experience with recruiting multinational teams with emphasis on Eastern Europe and the United States
• Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities, including across teams and countries, and with external partners
• Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills
• Creative with Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in English