We are looking for a front-end team leader, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker, and great executioner, to join our fast-growing B2C company. The front-end team leader will be responsible for managing the front-end team, the architecture design, code reviews, and day-to-day tasks. The front-end team leader will be on daily basis communicating with the product managers and designers to provide a well-implemented and well-designed product to our users.
• 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Experience with Jira.
• Experience with software like Zeplin, Figma and etc.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Great English skills.
• Experience with Leaflet or Mapbox.
• Experience with Next.js.
• Lead and manage the front-end team which contains both Israelis and Eastern-Europeans remotely.
• Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies.
• Manage the front-end tasks' board.
• Take conceptual product and design ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers to implement best-in-class user experiences.
• Work closely with Back-end Developers to create a well-implemented product.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
Steps is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Steps is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.